This season, why not try a few extra things to add a little more fun and revenue to your photography business? Here Photo Business Tools shares 4 quick ways photographers can increase their photography income during the holidays.
- Offer new and creative sessions to your clients. We are all doing mini sessions already, but why not try offering Santa Sessions or Pajama Sessions through the month of December where you come and snap a couple of priceless memories of your clients kids around their Christmas tree?
- Offer Gift Certificates! This is a great one for the guys! Contact the men in your circle of friends, family and clientele, and help them do their Holiday shopping with gift certificates for photography with you. If he’s smart, he’ll know it’s a much better gift than electronics!
- In addition to offering Holiday cards, add a few Holiday products to your sales. Maybe personalized jewelry, or accordion books. You could even sell personalized iphone skin covers, calendars or books. Choose something that you love, be sure that your pricing includes your time and profit, and share it with everyone!
- Create fun contests on your blog through the next few months and share on Facebook to increase your exposure. Why not do a cutest pajama contest, or best cookie contest. Design it so that your fans can enter through your blog and then they can have extra entries by sharing with friends through Facebook. This is a great way to use inbound marketing and get your images in front of more people at the same time!
Could you get excited about having access to free contracts, forms and even templates to help you grow your photography business? Would you love some help boosting your business with marketing and sales education? PBT is giving 2 photographers their choice of either a year long subscription to the Photo Business Tools site, or 1 hour of business mentorship and we want you to win!!
Here is how you can enter:
- Leave a comment on this blog post, (not on Facebook Wall or Notes section). In the comment share one “hiccup” that you are having in your business that you would like a little advice with, and one part of business that your great at.
For extra entries:
- Spread the word through Social Media. Post about this contest in any social media site like Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Stumble Upon, Pinterest, Google+, etc. For each social media site that you share on, come back and leave one separate comment (up to 5 extra entries), with a link sharing where you did this. You may use this statement; “I hope I win the @photobusinesstools giveaway on @mcpactions blog!”
- Please like us on Facebook. Make sure to “like” MCP Actions and Photo Business Tools on Facebook.
- Add the MCP Actions banner (or a text link to our site) on your blog. Please use the text “Photoshop actions for photographers” and link to our site. For the banner, grab the code from the sidebar. Once you add this, leave a comment and let us know you did.
Rules and deadlines:
- Winners will be picked at random by random.org tomorrow (Tues., Nov. 22nd) morning and announced on this blog.
- To increase chances of winning, participate in the “extra” entries.
- This contest is sponsored by MCP Actions and Photo Business Tools.
- No purchase necessary.
- Good Luck! We hope your a winner!!
Amy Fraughton and Amy Swaner are the founders of Photo Business Tools, an online site offering business resources and education for photographers through blog posts, podcasts and downloadable forms.