Our 1st MCP Project 12 theme is:
*** Resolution ***
The word resolution can mean many things. These theme “resolution” can involve the obvious New Year’s Resolution, as shown in my sample image or something far more complex. Look for definitions online to help you brainstorm your theme.
Here are a few of the many definitions:
- the act of resolving
- the measurement of detail by a sensor of a camera
- a judgement, verdict, or outcome
Photo disclaimer: I quickly took the photo above while preparing this post. We hope you will take time to be far more creative and artistic than a snapshot of a scale. We are excited to see how you interpret this theme.
A few words about MCP Project 12:
Project 12 gives photographers the opportunity to take more photos, be creative and have fun. Hobbyist and professional photographers can join us by capturing images based on our monthly themes and share with the MCP community.
At the beginning of each month, for the next 12 months, we will introduce a theme on our blog. You will have up to a month to brainstorm, develop your ideas, and take your photos. If you prefer a weekly challenge, like Project 52, challenge yourself to use the theme in multiple ways. You may upload up to four images per month.
To learn more details about Project 12, please visit the P12 Home Page.
Check back on the last day of January to see some featured images and get even more photo inspiration.
How to participate:
- Enter a comment on the P12 Home Page Here and let us know you will be joining in. You can participate every month or just a few.
- On each monthly Project 12 Blog post, this being the one for January, there will be a linky tool to submit your photo. Photos can be linked back to your Blog, Flickr or other photo hosting site.
- Please read the Guidelines before starting.
- You can see all photos on the blog post at the first of each month on the Linky Tools. Just click on the thumbnail images. You are welcome to leave a quick note or “like” for the photographer too, but unless they ask for critique, keep it simple.
- While you work on your images, you are welcome to post photos to the MCP Facebook Wall and ask for advice and feedback from MCP fans. Alternatively you can post to the comment section of this Blog post with your photo(s) and ask for ideas, critique, etc from participants. The most important way to grow your photography skills is to practice, practice, practice. Now is your chance.
<<< Learn how to add your images here. >>>
Your images will show in this grid once you upload them. See our test image, the scale, to see how it works and looks:
If there is something we did not cover above or on the Project 12 Home Page, please leave a comment in the “comment section.” If your question is personal, you can also send an email at: [email protected].
We want to thank our corporate sponsors for MCP Project 12, Tamron USA and MCP Actions.
If your company wants to take part in sponsoring MCP Project 12, please contact Jodi at [email protected]