Photography Starts With Great Light And Ends With Great Photo Editing.
Angie Monson of Simplicity Photography is known for the amazing way that she captures light in her images as well as how she edits them. Both the use of light and the post-processing are crucial to getting the desired outcome in your photos. Today, we are lucky to have Angela share one of her images that she edited with our Photoshop actions.
Her image was edited with MCP Four Seasons Photoshop actions, plus a little dodging and burning.
Here are her steps:
- Started with Pop Star from the Summer Solstice section.
- Next used Orchid and Spring Training from the Spring Splendor section.
- Used Spring Skies to add warm hues and tones in the sky and lightly dissolves the blown white areas.
- And lastly used the action Autumn Haze from the Autumn Equinox section.
- To finish the photo Angie did some of her signature burning and dodging, which can also be done using the Season Extras actions (Illuminate and Burn Me Up), which come with Four Seasons.