Before and After Step-by-Step Edit: Capture and Enhance Beautiful Hazy Images
The MCP Show and Tell Site is a place for you to share your images edited with MCP products (our Photoshop actions, Lightroom presets, textures and more). We’ve always shared before and after Blueprints on our main blog, but now, we will sometimes share some favorites from Show and Tell to give these photographers even more exposure. If you haven’t checked out Show and Tell yet, what are you waiting for? You’ll learn how other photographers are using our products and see what they can do for your work. And once you are ready, you can show off your own editing skills using MCP goodies. You might even make new friends or gain a customer…. since you get to add your website address right on the page. Bonus!
Today’s Featured Image:
By: Linda Ypulong
Studio: A Fresh Glass Photography
Equipment Used: Nikon D610, 50mm 1.8 Nikkor
Settings: ISO 200, f/3.2, SS 1/250
MCP sets used: Inspire Photoshop Actions
- Started by cropping/straightening the image.
- Then used Inspire Photoshop Actions:
- To add contrast and clarity: Brilliant Base (some layers turned off)
- To enhance the hazy look: Modern Matte Twist (opacity lowered)
- To add sharpening, clarity and pop in areas such as the eyes: Gem Polish
- To finish the look: Custom Edge Burn