An MCP Actions™ user, Viki Reed, has reached out to us to see if any other users would be interested in purchasing her equipment.
Viki needs to sell this as a bundle at a slight discount (which would also include a Light Blaster Lighting Amendment Kit with ALL it’s accessories for free as part of the deal). MCP Actions™ is not in responsible for the sale, description, or pricing of these items. Please contact the seller via her her website to discuss any details or questions about the products.
Here is Viki Reed’s story:
I’m Viki Reed, a photographer since I was a kid.
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in August of 2016, went through a bi-lateral mastectomy, chemotherapy and reconstruction.
As a result I had a lot of downtime where I was unable to work in a climate where competition is fierce.
I have a mountain of insurance copayments that I haven’t been able to afford along with a mortgage that I usually help pay for along with my husband’s job not to mention three school aged kids who have supply lists and clothing needs.
My need for funding now is so great that I must sell my recently purchased (Christmas 2016) Nikon body, lenses, batteries as a bundle. I’m so eager to sell even though I haven’t paid it off, that I’m including a Light Blaster lighting modifier for free.Here is me after chemo and now.
If you’re going to become a momtographer , start with my gear. It’s a great price to jump into the field in one purchase.
Comes with HD cable and two brand new Nikon lithium Ion batteries which cost $50 each new, they were only purchased in December and barely used.
Also, comes with the lithium ion battery charger.
This camera is known for producing unbelievable shots in the lowest light conditions with highest absurd ISO settings which is why I wanted it. I also feel that out of the box its color rendering is superb. Preowned equipment, but appears as new, shows little or no signs of wear.Nikon D600 body, with a shutter count of a mere 7192
- 3.2″ Rear LCD Display
- 5.5fps Continuous Shooting
- Full HD 1080p Video & Manual Controls
- Wi-Fi Connectivity with Optional Adapter
- EXPEED 3 Processor
- i-TTL Flash System Support
- 100-6400 ISO – Expandable to 50-25600
- Stereo Mic & Headphone Inputs
- 39 Wide-Area AF Focus Points
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4D IF-ED Lens
This prime lens is superb for shooting portraits and wildlife and can be used with a lens extender/magnifier for greater reach. Because the Nikon system is so insane under low light and high ISO, the f/4 is no impediment to great shots and you get lovely bokeh too!
- Two Extra-low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- 9-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Internal Focus Design
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 32
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- M/A Focus Switch; Manual Focus Override
- Super Integrated Lens CoatingSigma 50mm f/2.8 Macro D lens for Nikon
This lens is perfect for baby portrait work because of its wide f/stop and 50mm focal length and the additional benefit of being a macro lens, so tiny finger wrinkles and eyelashes can be caught perfectly.
It’s used but the only sign of use it shows is the sticker remnants from BH Photo & Video, which is where I bought the lens.The lens also has an aperture control ring, so you can set it manually as well as through the camera.
- Large aperture standard macro lens
- Flat field front lens element to shoot flat objects
Tokina AT-X 24-200mm f/3.5-5.6 for NIKON
It’s not only ideal for landscapes but also group photos and action shots where you need to be able to get a wide shot without losing focus of anyone in the photo.
It’s not as heavy as the 24-70 lens, it’s perfect for photojournalistic work and just a great walkaround lens for non pro work.
INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
Spiffy Gear Light Blaster Strobe Based Projector & Creative Accessory Kits:
- Used only three times, like new, in a case. To use it with the Nikon, you have to get an optional Nikon Adapter (very easy and cheap to buy at B&H Photo & Video).
- Spiffy Gear light blaster projector Creative Kit (slides and a slide holder)
- Spiffy Gear Blaster Creative Kits – Backdrops / Wings / Creative Effects / Pro Gobo Set 1
- Bought and all like new, barely used for $240 aprox, included for free if you buy these lenses and camera as a bundle.
- A used 2X Magnifier for F Mount lenses. It’s old but it definitely works. I would recommend using manual focus when employing this neat item.
Please contact this MCP Action user via her website with any questions or comments. MCP Actions is not in responsible for the sale or pricing of these items.