Inspired by our most popular elements of Fusion, we created a set of streamlined workflow presets for Lightroom.
Get ready to simplify your post-processing — now you can create polished images without ever leaving Lightroom. Get a sneak peek at each preset using Lightroom’s convenient thumbnail preview, then fix exposure and apply your favorite effects instantly. Use InFusion presets to prep your images for Photoshop, or let them stand alone to speed up your workflow.
Our InFusion™ Lightroom Presets take batch-editing to a whole new level.
Our fixing presets will help you get perfect color and contrast with a few clicks. Then add an overlay*, choose your intensity, apply a few finishing touches, and you’ve created a signature look without ever leaving Lightroom! And once you’ve found the perfect look for your photos, you can sync those settings in a snap.
MCP InFusion™ includes 140+ presets to help you create perfectly polished images in a fraction of the time:
- EXPOSURE AND WHITE BALANCE FIXES: Brighten photos, fix overexposure, and adjust the white balance with a few quick clicks.
- COLOR INFUSION BASE: These presets mimic our wildly popular One-Click Color action, adding pop and punch to your images. Choose from four levels of intensity, with optional highlight protection.
- B&W INFUSION: The same awesomeness as the color version, but in bold, stunning monochrome!
- COLOR OVERLAYS: Give your images a unique feel with presets inspired by our most popular Fusion overlays. Choose from 19 different looks – from soft peachy tones to cool retro filters – and three levels of intensity.
- B&W OVERLAYS: From berry tones to subtle sepias, add a teeny bit of tint to your black-and-white images.
- FINISHING TOUCHES: Add vignettes, rescue highlights, sharpen details, boost contrast, and more with 36 fine-tuning presets!
- LOCAL BRUSHES: Lighten, darken, color-pop, and sharpen specific areas of your image with five must-have brushes!
* If you’re a Fusion fanatic, keep in mind that our overlays aren’t stackable in Lightroom. You can stack basic photo-fixes with a base and then finishing touches – but if you typically combine several color overlays in Fusion, you’ll have to commit to one signature style in Lightroom. Remember, it’s all in the name of simplifying.
One More thing…
We recommend pairing InFusion with the Illuminate Presets – to Infuse light into your images. We have a special bundle with this combination called Infused Light Combo Package. Check it out here to save money. The discount price is not valid if you buy them separately.