With the variety and flexibility of the presets included, you’ll have every base covered when it comes to quick and easy photo editing in Lightroom. This “super-set” covers all your needs from basic to artistic… it’s like getting five sets in one, only better.
Integrate photo editing tasks with your existing workflow. Put Lightroom’s powerful, non-destructive editing tools to work for you with MCP Quick Clicks Collection. Our easy-to-follow video tutorials guide you through every step of the process, from installation to finished product. See the bottom of this product page for links to these training tools.
MCP Quick Clicks Collection™ Lightroom Presets includes nearly 300 photographer-tested Lightroom presets for every shooting situation.
- Start with 23 Building Blocks presets to fine-tune your photos. Adjust exposure by up to four stops in 1/3-stop increments. Correct white balance to remove annoying color casts.
- 95 Quick Clicks Color presets transform the look of an image in an instant. Give a photo a warm golden glow or a cool urban edge. Replicate the look of a vintage camera or a favorite color film.
- 44 Quick Clicks Black & White presets take inspiration from classic looks of the past to give modern looks a vintage flair. Go beyond basic black and white with custom tints in “Flavors” ranging from Fudge Ripple to Cherries Jubilee.
- 99 Finishing Enhancer presets provide the tools for a perfect finished image. Keep the spotlight on the subject with a fill flash effect. Remove haze, sharpen details, or soften colors. Add a vignette or a frame for a ready-to-share result.
- 26 Quick Clicks Customizers are designed to suit your style. Have you created a Lightroom look you just love? Whether it’s your own from-scratch work or a custom-tweaked version of another MCP Quick Clicks preset, save it here for instant, convenient future use.
MCP Quick Clicks presets can be used separately or layered together for a nearly infinite variety of looks. Stack a color effect with a black and white tint, or adjust an image’s exposure before applying a fill flash. Change your mind about an effect? Custom resets allow you to undo just part of an edit without having to start from scratch.
With your purchase of MCP Quick Clicks Collection™ you will receive all files necessary to edit RAW and JPG photos in Lightroom 2 and up.
Dedicated DSLR shooters know that shooting RAW images means maintaining ultimate control over your finished image. MCP Quick Clicks presets are built from the ground up to work seamlessly with RAW files.
JPEG shooters (including DSLR, point-and-shoot, iPhone, and Android users) don’t have to miss out on the power of Lightroom presets. MCP Quick Clicks Collection’s JPEG presets are tailored to work perfectly with these smaller, streamlined files.
RAW and JPEG-finished images may vary slightly in appearance due to differences in camera processing. Sample images represent JPG and RAW images.