[ba-icon][tell-icon] Camera and Lens Used: [amazon_link id=”B00LAJQVR6″ target=”_blank” ]Nikon D810[/amazon_link] w/[amazon_link id=”B000VDCT3C” target=”_blank” ]Nikon 24-70 f/2.8[/amazon_link] ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed: ISO 100, f/6.3, SS 1/250
Software Used: Lightroom, Photoshop
Actions/Presets Used: Baby Steps Lightroom Presets, InFusion Lightroom Presets, Texture Play Overlays
- Increase the exposure and cropped with rule of thirds.
- Performed simple blemish edits on baby’s face
Baby Steps Presets:
- Radial Filter – Natural – turned on a 40 degree angle and feathered at 77
- Exact-o-Knife sharpening on lashes and eyes
Texture Play Overlays:
- Added Daydream 2 Overlay
- Moved image to Photoshop, where texture #19 was added at 29%
- Overlaid a stock image of spatter
Moved photo back to LightRoom, where edges were burned in a few places. Finished with High Def sharpening and added logo.
Image Title: The Boy Called Kai
By: Debi Kemper Senior
Studio: Heartfelt Thousand Words Photography