MCPActions.com (referred to as “we” throughout this policy) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and keeping personal information secure. This policy applies to our core MCPActions.com website and any associated websites. Those websites are MCPActions.com (and its subdomains). All of these websites are referred to as ‘our website’ in this policy.
In order to ensure confidentiality and lawful processing of its Visitors’, Customers’ and Subscribers’ personal data, MCPActions.com in its capacity of a data controller and of a processor, conducts its activities in strict compliance with the requirements set in the Privacy Act of 1974, the E-Government Act of 2002, and the Federal Records Act and GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of this data.
This policy sets out:
- details of the personal information that we may collect from you;
- information about how we use your personal information;
- information about the limited way we share your information with our partners;
- information about how we store your information; and
- information about your rights.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Who Is This Policy Addressed To?
For the purpose of data protection legislation (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)), the data controller of your personal data is MCPActions (4000 4th Street, Moosic PA, 18517).
When we refer in this policy to ‘you’, we are referring to a customer of our products and services, or a person visiting our website.
If you and wish to cease receiving emails from MCPActions.com, please unsubscribe directly using the unsubscribe link in the email message, or contact the us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make a direct request to be removed from the MCPActions marketing list, we will do so promptly, while providing notice to you. You will still remain a contact/customer of our store unless you also request to be removed from our store database.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us. You may give us your information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by email, live chat, phone or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, respond to any surveys that we send to you to complete, and when you contact us for any reason. When you register for our site we will collect your username, name, email, password, address, and IP address. If you contact us, we may keep a record of any information contained in the correspondence.
- With regard to each of your visits to our website, we will collect your IP address. This information is used for fraud and abuse detection. We also collect data from you for the purposes of retargeting – see the ‘Retargeting’ section below.
- Payment information: When using our paid service, you will be asked for financial details such as credit/debit card information. The processing of these payments is carried out by our payment processors, Stripe and PayPal. We do not store any credit or debit card information on our servers. Stripe and PayPal have been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and are certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. (This is the most stringent level of certification available). Their security assurances and Privacy Policies are available on their websites.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information or products that you request from us, including responding to any requests for assistance with our products;
- to send you newsletters about our products, news, specials, and notify you about any changes to our website;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and to monitor actual or suspected fraudulent activity;
- and to carry out retargeting advertising (see “Retargeting” section below).
Our website uses retargeted advertising provided by Facebook and Google. As a result of this retargeting, you may see ads for our services on other sites such as Facebook.
This happens in one of two ways:
- Our retargeting provider will read a cookie that is already in your browser, or they will place an anonymous cookie or ‘pixel’ in your browser when you visit our site. This can only happen if your browser is set to let it happen – you can control your settings in your browser to stop this.
- We will use your email address to match MCPActions ads to you when you browse other sites. This involves us sharing your email address with Facebook and Google. This form of retargeting is generally used to update you on new product added to the MCPActions website.
Similarly, we may also share your email with Facebook and Google to ensure that we don’t present some MCPActions ads to you, our existing customers.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
This is only in reference to your MCPActions account profile data, not your store data. The account details and IP address that we collect from you are stored on our secure servers in the United States of America, by our hosting provider Liquid Web. All the personal data we collect from you may be processed by our staff or those of our service providers:
- Liquid Web (Servers)
- AWS (Servers)
- Stripe (Payment)
- PayPal (Payment)
- GSuite (Google Apps)
- Help Scout (Email Support)
- Fresh Chat (Live Chat)
- Metorik (Reporting)
- Google Analytics (Reporting)
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Advertising
Your Store Data
Your data is stored in the United States of America on the secure servers of Liquid Web. We don’t, under any circumstances, sell or share your data. Only you, and our authorized employees, have access to view your data, and we will only do so when assisting you with a support query or fixing a problem with our product.
You may export (download) your data from MCPActions at any time, by sending a request to email@example.com.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be carried out by Stripe and PayPal over encrypted connections using SSL technology (see the “Payment Information” section above).
We take security very seriously, but as with any online service, despite our use of leading security tools and techniques, the personal data we hold about you can never be 100% immune from unauthorized access.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any company under the same ownership as us.
We may disclose your personal information to selected third parties, including:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
- if MCPActions.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, to the relevant third party;
- analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website; and
- law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies; or other third parties for fraud detection and prevention. We will only do this is if we are legally required to do so.
Retention Of Your Personal Information
The periods for which we keep your information depend on why your information was collected and what we use it for. We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
Legal Basis For Processing
We are required to state the legal basis on which we undertake processing of your personal information. We will only use your information where:
- We have your consent to do so; or
- We need to process the personal information to perform services for you under our terms and conditions of service.
Any consent you provide may be withdrawn at any time by emailing us.
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data, free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in an email to us;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. username or email address); and
- verify that you are the party that you’re requesting the data of; and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You can access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information at any time by contacting us.
We cannot delete any invoices, as these are kept for tax purposes.
You can request that we restrict processing of your personal information, object to processing of your information or request portability of your personal information. For these requests please contact us. We will comply with your request where your rights have been exercised in accordance with applicable laws.
If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw that consent at any time. To be clear, we may still continue to process your data if we have a different legal basis for doing so (for example, if we are required by law to do so, or we need to do so for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you under our terms and conditions of service).
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can do this via email. If you wish to exercise this right via email, you should:
- put your request in writing (an email with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable);
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g email address); and
- verify that you are the party that you’re requesting the data of; and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (e.g., email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our use of your data, please contact us by email.
MCPActions’s Data Protection Officer
MCPActions has a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
510 South Main Street
Old Forge, PA 18518
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Our Contact Details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.