Get more attention for your business. Reach the photography community in a new way with the MCP Actions Blog.
- Wide exposure for your website or blog
- Showcase your expertise in photography, Photoshop or Lightroom
- Help other photographers around the globe.
- Earn commission for any sales generated by your blog post!
Blogging for MCP Actions has been fantastic for me and for our studio, Frameable Faces Photography. It has given us great exposure due to MCP’s sizable fan base.
Their followers are loyal, engaged readers. I have received a lot of positive feedback and thoughtful comments, and I have started to build relationships.
As a result of our guest posts, we’ve seen significant traffic to our own blog and our other social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Blogging for MCP gives me the opportunity to use our experience to help other photographers – a win-win scenario.
– Doug Cohen, Frameable Faces Photography
The MCP Blog features the following articles from selected guest bloggers:
- Photography tips and tutorials
- Photoshop tips and tutorials
- Lightroom tips and tutorials
- Blueprints (display how you achieved a certain look in an image by revealing step-by-step instructions, which MCP actions were used, and before and after images)
- Interviews with well-known and up-and-coming photographers
- Marketing and business advice for photographers
Expectations of our guest bloggers:
- Publishing: Articles written for the MCP Blog may be linked from your blog and/or social media pages, however may not be published on your blog
- Article rights: By writing for the MCP Blog, you provide us with the rights to use the article indefinitely
- Images: Each post must include at least one supporting image or screen shot
- Short bio: You may include a sentence or two about you or your business. You can include up to two links, to your Website, Blog, or Facebook.
- MCP Actions has the right to make adjustments to your article and the title in the proofing stages
- Guest posters need to be familiar with WordPress, as you will be required to enter your posts if they are approved.
- Fill out the form below. We will contact you and let you know if your idea is a good fit. If you have an article, tutorial or blueprint you are ready to send in, paste it into the “Guest Blogger Article” field or upload it via the file uploader. We will provide further details and let you know if we are able to use it as a post.
- Make sure you include your name, company name, and website with your submission.
- If your article is approved, we will send you a guest log in account for WordPress, and you will enter and tag your post according to those guidelines.