The Mystery Action Set – See if you are a Winner…

One week from today I will be releasing my new action set.  It will increase the details you see in your photographs and help you get “that look.”  Learn more as the day approaches.  I will be sharing examples of this new set called “All in the Details” every few days until the “LAUNCH.”

A few weeks ago, I said that 3 lucky people would get a FREE copy of this set before it was available for purchase.  The winners are: #35, 70, 81 from the comment section of that post.  The names of the winners are:

Adam of Woodhouse Photography

Christina of Christina Valentine Photography

Melissa of  Melissa Arlena Photography

Congratulations to all 3 of you.  Check your email for this pre-released set! For the rest of you, here are 2 sneak peeks:

patti-miller

alisonjalisonj3alisonj2

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Kayla says:

Ooh can’t wait to see more!

Rebecca says:

Those look fun!

Dorian Truszynski says:

Love the contrast!! Looking forward to seeing more!!

Another amazing set from you Jodi ~ wonderful!

Catherine says:

These look awesome! I can’t wait to see more!

Kansas A says:

Wow! Sure brings out the little details, looks awesome!

Teresa says:

Wow, these are wonderful…I love them!

Cindy says:

OOOOhhhhh, how fun! Can’t wait to see more!

Vanessa S. says:

Those are great! Can’t wait!

Vanessa S. says:

You know, that bride looks a bit like Celine Dion!

Jenny says:

oh, I am so gonna have to get those! Those look fan.tas.tik.

gina says:

Oh just give it!!

Laurie says:

NIce!

Melissa C says:

Oh wow these look like a must have set! Can’t wait to see more :)

Jayme says:

Love these! Can’t wait for them to be released! I love the vintage one!

Adam says:

I won! Yahoo! Thanks. :)

The wait it killing me!! ; ) I can’t wait!
    I am buying them the day there out!! I cant stop looking at the photos!
    You so rock! Also maybe sometime could you do a thing on RAW versus Jpeg and building logos?? Maybe you have and I missed it. Just curious how many photographers shoot RAW? In the studio outside etc?!! Are the actions used better with RAW?? Sorry to pick your brain!! ; )

Lara says:

I appreciate the advice you provide other photographers; however, when you use other photographer’s work, you should be crediting their photography. The bride/groom image was by Patti Miller Photography http://burlingtonphotographer.ca/. It’s always ethical practice to link back to an image you’ve used and it’s especially important to investigate copyright ownership. I’m pretty certain that using other people’s images when selling your services is a big NO, NO.

Lara

• 19.1
      admin says:

Lara, I saw your comment on my blog.

All work on my blog and website has been sent to me by these photographers with permission to use for the purpose they were used. In your example, Patti Miller sent the photos that are used specifically for this new action set (she sent me the befores and I sent her the afters). I am cc’ing her so she is aware of your concern.

I also do credit the photographers that have desired to be credited. All credits are listed on my website (mcpactions.com/main.html) under the contributor section – with links to their websites.

Jodi