Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

Easy As Pie ~ Winners of the Pricing Guides For Photographers

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™

Easy As Pie ~ Winners of the Pricing Guides For Photographers

The two winners of the Easy as Pie Pricing Guide and Pastry School for Photographers are:

• #118: Michael of http://www.mikelangelo.com
  • #772: Sarah of http://www.sarahgoodwinphotography.com

These books have been written for photographers who need to get their just-starting-out business on the right track towards high sales/low volume or for established photographers who need to maximize sales and eliminate the cheapies forever! From session fees to minimum order requirements- a la carte pricing to collections- Alicia explains it all in a way that simplifies the most intimidating aspect of the photography business.

Use the code MCP100off for $100 off when you buy both products by June 22nd.

NEW CODE ADDED:

MCP75off  for $75 through the 1st of July!

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™
Photoshop Video Tutorial: Watch Me Work {Color Pop, Eyes, Skin}
What type of advertising for photographers works best for the money?

1. June 24, 2010 at 4:59 pm —

Yay! Thanks Jodi and Alicia. Just purchased it!

• June 7, 2012 at 10:08 am —

So Apature can be used for more than just Depth of field, it can be used for knocking out the surrnundiog light sources??? or was it the slower shutter speed that blocked out all the other light but the flash??? Im confused Great video

2. June 23, 2010 at 3:16 pm —

Lindsay – ask and you shall receive…

I contacted Alicia and she just added this: use the code MCP75off for $75 through the 1st of July.

3. June 23, 2010 at 11:40 am —

Darn it! I just came across this today, and the code expired yesterday. Is there anyway you and Alicia can extend it for today? It’s my birthday if that helps. 🙂 I’ve been wanting these pricing guides for a while. Thanks for thinking about it!

4. June 21, 2010 at 4:35 pm —

yippee!! I’m so excited! thanks

5. June 20, 2010 at 8:34 pm —

I just emailed Alicia – I will see if she can fix this right away.

6. Dawniele Castellanos
    June 20, 2010 at 8:29 pm —

I just tried to use the code but it gave me an “expired” response. But according to the date of this post, it should still be good. Please advise.