Giveaway: Win one of three $50 Gift Certificates to Photo Card Boutique
Photo Card Boutique is a great new resource for photo style holiday card templates, luxe die-cut cards, birth announcements and more. Angie, the owner, is slowly stocking her store with great photo card Photoshop design templates for photographers! I love that she also sells some amazing digital background papers. If you love creating and making fun templates, cards and more, you will love her products. And next week, Angie and I have a special BIG surprise coming for everyone!
This week, make sure to scroll down to enter our contest to win one of three $50 gift certificates to her design store.
Her beautiful digital papers allow you to customize the look of your cards, The papers also work great in collages and storyboard templates. As shown above, I used one of the Photo Card Boutique digital papers in an opening of a MCP Photoshop Storyboard Templates: Rounded Blog It Boards and Rounded Print It Boards.
- 3 lucky winners of this giveaway will win $50 gift certificates to Photo Card Boutique
- Winner to be picked Sunday
- Everyone - Purchase $5 or more from Photo Card Boutique by November 30th, using the code “mcp-actions” at checkout – and get a $5 reward gift card good toward a future purchase at her store.
- Add a comment to this post (not on Facebook) and answer the following question: For your own family, do you send out holiday cards? If yes, which option below.
- Photo Card: Online or at a store kiosk, I drag and drop photos into a template using a pre-made card from the professional or consumer print company.
- Photo Card: Using a Photoshop template from a graphic design company or photographer’s resource site.
- Photo Card: Design a card from scratch
- Non-Photo Card: Store bought package or individual cards
- Non-Photo Card: Designed in Photoshop and printed
- Other: tell us more…
Want more entries: The more times you enter, the better your chances to win!
If you want to earn bonus contest entries remember posting about the contest on your favorite forum, blog, Facebook and twitter each count as an extra entry. Follow MCP on Twitter or Facebook and then “Suggest” my Facebook Fan Page to your friends and followers get an extra entry. And of course if you have my button/link to my site on your blog, you always get an extra entry in every contest! Just add a bonus comment for each. Good luck everyone!