WIN The Coolest Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Goody Bag Prize Package Ever!
The Prize: A Camera Bag Filled with Goodies: Lightroom 3 for PC or Mac, a LR Tee, A Luggage Tag, A Getting Started DVD, and fun LR Stickers.
- These Prizes were donated by Adobe North America
- Already have Lightroom? This prize package makes the perfect gift for a photographer friend or relative
- Remember to download our free Lightroom Presets – Mini Quick Clicks to try them out!
- CHECK BACK TO SEE IF YOU WON AND WILL WILL ALSO HAVE MONEY SAVING DEALS FROM ADOBE ON PHOTOSHOP and LIGHTROOM
Winner will be picked via random drawing on Thanksgiving and announced on the MCP Blog. The prize will be sent out within 5 business days. Winner must check our blog and contact us to redeem prize within 2 days of the announcement. Odds are winning are 1/# of entries. Valid only where permitted by law. If the winner is outside the United States, they are responsible for shipping costs and any imposed taxes and tariffs.
Add your comments on our blog(not on our Facebook Wall or Notes section – these will NOT count)
For your 1st entry, reply to the 3 questions below in one comment:
- What editing program(s) do you currently use?
- What MCP Products do you currently use? And which are your favorites? If you have never used our actions or presets, indicate “none.”
- Confirm that you “like” MCP Actions on Facebook – if you do not confirm this, your entry will NOT count (go here to “like us” if you have not prior)
Do you really want to win? Here are ways you can get additional entries:
- Spread the word about MCP Actions products, contest, or blog. Do this on social networking sites, your blog, or photo forums, as permitted. Just leave a comment and tell us where you shared about us. For ease, use the Share Links for Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and more. You may also post about our contest to Pintrest or Google Plus. One extra comment/entry per item.
- Add the MCP Actions Banner or a text link to MCP’s site on your blog (code can be found on the sidebar of our blog). Then come back and tell us you did.
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed for the 1st time – see the orange icon at the top right of our blog. If you add it today, leave a comment letting us know.