Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

Win MCP Photoshop Actions & Shootsac in the Dream Contest

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™

Win MCP Photoshop Actions & Shootsac in the Dream Contest

I am honored to have been interviewed by Jessica Claire, the amazing wedding photographer, and to be featured in the Shootsac Newsletter for April which comes out tonight.

I am also excited for this fun contest, featuring both Jessica’s product, the Shootsac Lens Bag, and Photoshop actions by MCP.
shootsac lens bag

The Prizes: 4 Lucky winners will be chosen at random – Winner to be announced in the evening on April 25th, 2010.  You must check back here to see if you won and to learn how to redeem your prize.

How to enter:

1. Join the Shootsac Newsletter AND the MCP Fan Page on Facebook. The winners must be subscribed to both in order to qualify. For this contest, you will not get an extra entry for subscribing to the Facebook Page..
  2. Add a comment on this post – confirming that you subscribed to both.  In this same comment, visit the Shootsac Website and then share which Shootsac cover you dream of owning if you win AND which Photoshop action set you feel would most benefit your business.

Here are other ways to get bonus contest entries:

Good luck everyone!

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™
Which Camera to Take on Vacation: Point & Shoot Versus SLR
How to Use Photoshop Actions to Enhance Photos {Blueprint}

1,435 Comments

1. April 26, 2010 at 4:53 pm —

I am subscribed to the news letter and a fan of MCP actions on facebook. If I were to win, I would like the engaging cover. The actions that would benefit my business and my blog would be the Magic Blog it Board actions.

2. Leslie
    April 27, 2010 at 4:30 pm —

all though I am a fan of both MCP and shootsacks I wont be winning as I’m not a fan of facebook

3. April 27, 2010 at 4:44 pm —

I fanned on FB, added to the mailing list.

Would LOVE the CLASSIC! EFFERVESCENT cover. super cute and bright.
    The Eye doctor and Dentist would be great for me, my clients love teeth white and eyes sparkling.

4. April 27, 2010 at 5:01 pm —

I’m an MCP fan and subscribe to the Shootsac newsletter. Love the new Engaging cover and droll over the the Bag of Tricks actions.

5. April 27, 2010 at 5:03 pm —

New RSS subscriber!

6. April 27, 2010 at 5:04 pm —

I added an MCP banner to my blog!

7. April 28, 2010 at 12:29 pm —

Have subscribed in both places. If winning an action set I would like the finish it set, that looks awsome.
    If winning the shoot sac I would love the Soliod rapsberry.

8. TLCandid photography
    April 29, 2010 at 8:41 pm —

I have joined the Shootsac newsletter & am already an MCP fan on FB.

I’ve been hauling around wine neo. bags (no wine, tho.), not that easy to stuff lenses in & get out.

I would love the Splendid Shootsac cover… it’s just so unique! The Bag of Trick actions set would be my choice, because it is so diverse.

9. Valeska
    May 2, 2010 at 6:14 am —

Hey! I just signed up to the newsletter and the FB page.
    I think the Shootsac with the Splendid cover IS splendid! 😛
    And I’d love to get the Magic Print It Board Storyboard Photoshop Actions
    Thanks for the contest! 🙂

10. Valeska
    May 2, 2010 at 6:16 am —

Haha! I just saw that it was over and that I came way too late! 😛

11. August 30, 2010 at 1:21 pm —

Okay did it. I like the classic cowboy cover for the shoot sac and I have been eyeing the finish it actions from mcp. Thanks

12. Becky Noe
    January 14, 2011 at 9:27 pm —

I joined the shoot sac site and am already a FB member (Becky Noe) and i would definitely take the “Brazen” cover on my bag and probably the Bag of Tricks Photoshop Actions as those are all fabulous and I’m just starting to use ACTIONS so I think these would the best ones to start with.

13. January 21, 2011 at 1:48 pm —

I am both a fan of FB and have subscribed to the shoot newsletter. I love the bags wow so pretty.