Imagine winning our favorite point and shoot camera for photographers?
- A Canon G12 Point and Shoot Camera – Donated by Adorama Camera – one of the best places to buy all your camera gear! If you are a Nikon fanatic, you may substitute this for a Nikon CoolPix P7000.
I have the Canon G11, the predecessor to the G12, and it is the best P&S I have owned. It is amazing for those days where I do not want to lug around my Canon 5D MKII and bunches of lenses. I love the quality and can shoot RAW for more control in post processing.
Contest sponsored by:
Winner will be picked via random drawing on the evening of Sunday, December 4th and announced on the MCP Blog. Odds are winning are 1/# of entries. Valid only where permitted by law. If the winner is located outside the United States, they will be responsible for shipping, taxes, tariffs and customs.
Add your comments on our blog post (not on our Facebook Wall or Notes section – these will NOT count)
For your 1st entry, reply to the 3 questions below in one comment:
- Please visit the Canon G12 product page by clicking HERE, then come back and let us know what feature of these camera is most of interest/important to you?
- What SLR or Point and Shoot camera(s) do you use now?
- Confirm that you “like” MCP Actions on Facebook – if you do not confirm this, your entry will NOT count (go here to “like us” if you have not prior). While on our Facebook Page – look to the left sidebar to download FREE Photoshop actions and Lightroom presets!
Do you really want to win? Here are ways you can get additional entries:
- Spread the word about MCP Actions products, contest, or blog. Do this on social networking sites, your blog, or photo forums, as permitted. Just leave a comment and tell us where you shared about us. For ease, use the Share Links for Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Google Plus, Stumble Upon, and more. One extra comment/entry per item.
- Like Adorama on Facebook. Once there, tell themmcpactions.com sent you.
- Add the MCP Actions Banner or a text link to MCP’s site on your blog (code can be found on the sidebar of our blog). Then come back and tell us you did.
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed for the 1st time – see the orange icon at the top right of our blog. If you add it today, leave a comment letting us know.