MCP Mini Quick Clicks offer streamlined solutions to the problems photographers encounter every day. Organized in an intuitive, folder-based structure, they’re easy to navigate and even easier to use. Apply them separately or layer them together for creative effects.
These unique presets are a perfect introduction to one-click photo editing with Lightroom. Once you’ve whetted your appetite, check out the MCP Quick Clicks Collection for Lightroom for nearly 300 additional presets and custom resets for fully customizable results.
See a slide show of our complete collection.
MCP Mini Quick Clicks™ includes 17 photographer-tested Lightroom presets for everyday shooting situations.
- 5 Mini White Balance Fixes remove annoying color casts with a single click.
- 5 Mini Exposure Fixes brighten or darken images up to two stops in 1/2-stop increments.
- 7 Mini Quick Clicks Looks give your photos unique flavor ranging from high-contrast black and white to warm, crisp color.
- MCP Quick Click presets can be used separately or stacked together for an amazing variety of looks.
With each download of MCP Mini Quick Clicks™, you will receive all files necessary to edit Raw and JPG photos in Lightroom 2-5.
- Dedicated DSLR shooters know that shooting RAW images means maintaining ultimate control over your finished image. MCP Quick Click presets are built from the ground up to work seamlessly with RAW files.
- JPEG shooters (including DSLR, point-and-shoot, iPhone, and Android users) don’t have to miss out on the power of Lightroom presets. MCP Quick Click Collection’s JPEG presets are tailored to work perfectly with these smaller, streamlined files.
- RAW and JPEG-finished images may vary slightly in appearance due to differences in camera processing. Sample images indicate the presets used.