MCP Inspiration™ Lightroom Presets
The Inspiration™ Lightroom Presets includes more than 250 presets to polish and perfect your photos. Create trendy and timeless images without ever leaving Lightroom.
Spend less time in front of the computer and more time creating images you love with these presets!
MCP Inspiration combines the versatility of our Inspire actions with the speed and simplicity of Lightroom. We took the most popular aspects of Inspire and created a set of streamlined workflow presets for Lightroom. While it’s impossible to make photos edited with Lightroom presets look exactly like photos edited with Photoshop, we think that Inspire actions fans will be happy with the results.
Lightroom 4 -6
Lightroom CC (Creative Cloud)
We’ve taken the most popular elements from the Inspire actions and created a set of streamlined workflow Lightroom Presets.
Get ready to simplify your post-processing — now you can create trendy and timeless images without ever leaving Lightroom. Get a sneak peek at each preset using Lightroom’s convenient thumbnail preview, then fix exposure and apply your favorite effects instantly. Use Inspiration presets to prep your images for Photoshop, or let them stand alone to speed up your workflow.
MCP Inspiration presets put a timeless twist on the latest trends (think Vintage Chanel, not shoulder pads!) Love the muted tones of a matte image? Obsessed with bright, airy edits? Prefer bold, rich, high-contrast looks? Whatever your current post-processing passion is, MCP Inspiration has an action that can help you embrace and enhance the latest trends while staying true to your own personal style.
Our Inspiration presets take batch-editing to a whole new level.
Inspiration begins with the Brilliant Base Lightroom presets, which provide a clean and well-balanced image in both color and black-and-white. The finished result is strong enough to stand alone, or it can act as the perfect foundation to layer more complex looks and your favorite effects. Then use Lightroom’s powerful syncing abilities to streamline and save time as you edit your portrait sessions, weddings, and nature images and more.
The set includes more than 250 presets to polish and perfect your photos, including:
- 17 Lightroom presets and resets to help adjust your exposure and white balance.
- 26 presets and resets to give color images a sunny vibe, a dreamy haze, and a dramatic cross-processing effect, just to name a few.
- 13 presets and resets to convert your images to black and white and add optional metallic tones, bold contrast, or film grain.
- 41 presets and resets to instantly add or remove overlays and toning on your images.
- 7 build-able preset sections with 109 additional presets and resets – it’s like having 7 additional mini Lightroom sets! Each of these sections contains stackable presets to produce looks similar to (but not the same as) Drama, Epic, Fantasy Land, Magic Matte, Multi Matte, Metropolitan, and Theatrical from Inspire actions for Photoshop.
- 23 custom adjustment brush presets let you apply sharpening, blur, color, contrast, and toning just where you want them.
- A huge collection of 22 color tricks, 8 vignettes, 36 polishing/finishing, and 6 custom sunshine effect presets and resets
Why you need the MCP Inspiration™ Lightroom Presets:
Ralph Waldo Emerson said it best: Every artist was once an amateur. Sometimes it just takes a little inspiration to get to the next level.
We know your time is valuable. That’s why MCP designed Inspiration. You want to spend less time in front of the computer and more time creating images you love. You’ll have everything you need to masterfully edit your images and turn your photos into true art that your family or your clients’ families will treasure forever. This preset collection is the perfect combination of workflow and artistry.
Whatever your style, urban, matte, bold, hazy, you’ll find it in the Inspiration Presets. Here are just a few of the effects Inspiration gives you: fix glowing grass, paint on blurry backgrounds, add streams of light, and pop and enhance colors. You can achieve airy, light edits and deep, rich tones. There’s no end to the looks you can create with this set.
** While the Inspiration presets are designed to evoke the same style as Inspire Photoshop actions, Lightroom does not have the same functionality as Photoshop. The appearance of photos edited with Inspiration presets will not be identical to photos edited with Photoshop actions. Inspiration presets are a unique complement to our Inspire actions, that can be used alone or in harmony with the actions.
|What Interests You?|
|Your Software Version|