[ba-icon][tell-icon] Camera and Lens Used: [amazon_link id=”B009B0MZ8U” target=”_blank” ]Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)[/amazon_link], 135 mm f2.0
ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed: ISO 1250; f/2.8; SS 1/400
Software Used: Photoshop
Actions/Presets Used: Manual Edits Learned In MCP Online Workshops, MCP’s Free Photoshop Actions, Newborn Necessities Photoshop Actions
- Smoothed skin a bit using Gaussian Blur:
- Added a gaussian blur, changed blending mode to screen, lowered opacity, painted on with a 60% opacity brush
- Tweaked greenery a bit using an inverted selective color layer:
- Boosted cyan to +45, magenta to +35, and yellow to +100 in yellow channel
- Added matte via two levels adjustments:
- Changed output levels in the RGB channel to 90 black and 255 white; and 60 black and 221 white, respectively
- Newborn Necessities’ Sharp Eyelashes on myself and the baby (76% opacity); used Touch of Light on me and baby (26% opacity); added a classic vignette (Black radial gradient fill layer); ran NN Print Sharpie, inverted and masked on us only (76% opacity); denoised.
- For ‘pop’ of light at the top, added a solid color fill layer (white), then used the gradient tool and dragged it down just above my head and inverted the layer.
Image Title: My Last Nursling
By: Jessica Roberts
Studio: Sweet Adeline Photography