Fan Share – Another Customer Playing with “All in the Details”

Photographers are LOVING the results from the new “All in the Details” action set. Since I am away I thought I would show you another “fan share.”

My customer wrote:

Jodi, I haven’t ever shared a before and after with you….because I guess I have always been a little apprehensive since I am still such an “amateur” …but I really liked this one and wanted you to see the difference it made on the old car.
I have attached the before and after. All I used was Crackle from the Quickie Collection and then from the All in the Details new action set I used Extreme Color and Hide & Seek.

Hope you like it.

LaShawna Sears
LaShawna Kay Photography

lashawna Fan Share   Another Customer Playing with All in the Details

Fan Share   Another Customer Playing with All in the Details

twitter Fan Share   Another Customer Playing with All in the Detailsfacebook Fan Share   Another Customer Playing with All in the Detailspinterest Fan Share   Another Customer Playing with All in the Detailsgoogleplus Fan Share   Another Customer Playing with All in the Details

Jenny says:

Wow! That looks really, really beautiful with that new action. Adorable photo!

beautiful picture!
    I have to check out that action set

Kelly says:

WOW! Oh, I so have to have this!

That is beautiful! What a great shot! Perfect!

Kristy says:

WOW! That is fantastic!! I want these actions so bad!!

marla says:

all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Pam says:

FABULOUS! Love your photo, LaShawna, and Jodi’s actions work perfectly with it!
    Just look at how the details in the grass alone popped out! What an awesome share.
    Thanks for sending it in.

Sherri S says:

WOW this looks FANTASTIC on her photo
    The actions give off incredible color !
    What an Adorable shot too !

WOW!!! What a difference!!! Awesome!

Add Comment Register