Have a question? Reach us at: (866) 903-0998

Halloween Freebies + Win Holiday Templates Prize Pack

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™

Halloween Freebies + Win Holiday Templates Prize Pack

Today MCP has partnered with Ashe Designs to bring you 4 fabulous Halloween Templates. Check out their fun template designs. You can download them HERE or on any of the 4 Halloween samples.

Then enter a comment on this blog post with what you and/or your family members are dressing as for Halloween. If you do not have kids or dress up for Halloween, let us know about a costume you have worn in the past.

Copyrighted Designs by

03-5x7

Copyrighted Designs by

04-5x7

My twins will be picking their favorite on Thursday (if it is too hard they will narrow down their selections – and then pick one from those at random). The entry chosen will win the Holiday Template Prize Pack shown below.

If you wish to purchase some templates from Ashe Design use the code “HOLIDAY25” for a 25% discount (until December 31, 2009).

holidayprizepack

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™
Winners of the WordSmith 5 Pack of Prizes
Video Tutorial: Saving Actions to New Computer or Version of Photoshop

1. October 26, 2009 at 11:25 am —

This year Me and my little girl are going to be BEE’s and my hubby is going to be our BEE KEEPER. I hope I win! WAHOO! Happy Halloween!

2. October 26, 2009 at 11:16 am —

I actuallly just wear a cat head band and color in a nose and whiskers. It’s boring but it leaves me plenty of flexibility to be warm and leave my hands free for photograping!

3. Jill
    October 26, 2009 at 11:14 am —

Wow thanks! My 2 year old is dressing as a doctor. He has a doctor kit and loves to do checkups on us so he couldn’t pass up that costume.

4. October 26, 2009 at 11:10 am —

My son is going to be a “cool ghoul” and my daughter has chosen raggedy ann. Although my favorite is when we have our every other year adult costume party. This year is an off year but last year was a rock superstar theme. I made a Bjork costume…remember the horrible feather swan dress – yes that was me. I was shedding feathers all night long but the costume was a hit.

5. Jennifer
    October 26, 2009 at 11:07 am —

My daughter wants to be a cheerleader. I just hope the cheer dress i ordered comes as quickly as promised.

6. October 26, 2009 at 10:55 am —

I have four kids – two boys, and two girls. My 9 year old boy wanted to be Charlie Brown, and my 12 year old boy wanted to be snoopy. I wasn’t too excited until I found an idea on the internet to make paper mache Peanuts Character heads. I was inspired right away and went to work. I made 4 heads – Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Lucy, and Sally. At first I didn’t think they were that great, but once they put the heads on with all of the clothing – they looked AWESOME! We went out to the pumpkin patch for some pictures of “The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”. I posted some images on my blog today – aliciacerva.squarespace.com!

7. October 26, 2009 at 10:50 am —

My two boys are big into the super-hero/Star Wars thing right now, so they will be Iron Man and Captain Rex. My 19 month old daughter is going to be a dog, if she cooperates and wears the costume!

8. October 26, 2009 at 10:49 am —

This year my kids are not dressing up, my daughter just wants bunny ears or wings (she’s 13) and I am going as a mom 😉
    But prior years my daughter dressed up a good witch and won first place in a costume contest.

9. October 26, 2009 at 10:44 am —

My little one is going to be Mickey Mouse, he loves Mickey’s Playhouse. That reminds me we have to get outside and take photos. If Michigan weather wasn’t so iffy. =)

10. October 26, 2009 at 10:31 am —

My daughter has two costumes this year (one from each grandma…LOL). So for our annual Trunk or Treat, she was a Spider Princess. She had this cute dress with spider web sleeves and the same material was over the bottom part of the dress. I made spiders out of black pom poms, pipe cleaners and wiggly eyes. I glued one to her headband. Then I made her candy bag out of a black pillow case and stitched one of our Halloween table mats to it (its a gray/black spiderweb), and pinned on another pom pom spider. She looked sooo cute. For Halloween night, she is going to be a superhero. We have a “Make your own superhero costume” kit. It came with a cape, mask, and wrist cuffs. I still have to figure out what she is going to wear and how I’ll add that extra ‘umpf’ to it. But I still have a week!

11. Alicia
    October 26, 2009 at 10:30 am —

Daughter will be a NICE witch. I am going as Mom. Very origional.

12. October 26, 2009 at 10:15 am —

My one-year old daughter is going to be a lion! She looks soooo cute. 🙂

13. Amy
    October 26, 2009 at 10:07 am —

My fiance and I don’t have any kidlets…yet ;)…but I am dressing as Little Red Ridding Hood and he is the big bad wolfe dressed as granny. Halloween is one of our favorite days of the year and we always partner together and do something fun!

14. October 26, 2009 at 10:05 am —

My 13 yr old son is a ninja this year. He’s between the kids and adult sized costumes so we had to improvise, but I think it turned out even better than the store costume! My 10 yr old daughter is a huge fan of the character Abby Scutio from NCIS, so this year she will be dressing like Abby. My daughter thinks forensic science is cool so the idea of being a goth forensic scientist was lots of fun for her. We even bought a lab coat and had NCIS stenciled on the pocket. 🙂

15. Melissa
    October 26, 2009 at 9:58 am —

My 3 yr old son is going to be a lion and my 1 yr old is going as a frog. The 3 yr old has the cutest “scary lion” face! He has been practicing his lion roar for weeks. The 1 yr old can’t stop laughing whenever his big brother roars in his lion costume. The frog costume says “kiss me” right across the tummy so of course I kiss him as much as I can when I put it on him. I have to follow directions, right?

16. October 26, 2009 at 9:55 am —

My kiddos are going to be skunks 🙂

17. October 26, 2009 at 9:47 am —

Halloween is a VERY special holiday for my family! On Halloween of 2001, my husband and I started dating. The following Halloween, one year later exactly, he proposed to me. 5 years later to the day, our daughter, Anslie, was born! Needless to say, we go all out because Halloween is our “annibirthary”! This year my daughter is turning two, so we are hosting a “Mad Hatter’s Tea Party” for her and all of her friends on the morning of Halloween. Anslie has bright blonde hair so she will dress up as Alice from Alice in Wonderland, her dad will be the Mad Hatter, and I will be the March Hare. We pieced our costumes together from thrift stores and craft stores (I don’t sew so there was lots of hot-gluing going on!). My in-laws will be in town to celebrate and they will dress up as Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum. Our home will be decorated with paper flowers hung from the ceiling to simulate the singing flower garden from the movie, giant playing cards, and even pink flamingos like the ones the Queen of Hearts played croquet with. We will serve “tea” to the kids on a long coffee table with mismatched tea sets and crazy and colorful decorations. My husband and I even sculpted the “Doorknob” out of modeling clay to place around the doorknob of our front door so the guests can turn his “nose” as they enter our home. And that’s not all. Our church hosts a “trunk-or-treat” every Halloween, where families park their cars in the parking lot, decorate them, and then the kids can roam up and down rows of parked cars in a safe and fun environment while they gather their Halloween spoils. We plan on transporting all of our party decorations with us to the trunk-or-treat and sharing our fun Alice in Wonderland theme with all of our friends!

18. Katie
    October 26, 2009 at 9:25 am —

My husband and I are going to be Prof. Dumbledore and Prof. McGonagall for our Harry Potter party. Hopefully we won’t have too many Muggles show up for our party as I’m hoping for some great pictures!

19. October 26, 2009 at 9:20 am —

I’m really not a great “costume” mom but last year I got pretty creative…I have 3 VERY blonde boys so I spray painted their hair black, curled one of them and dressed them up in some funky, hip outfits…instant Jonas Brothers! They looked really cute but it was really funniest for those that knew them to see all my boys with black hair! Then I sent emails to everyone with pics saying that the Jonas Brothers stopped by the house and we hung out:) Here’s pics if you’d like to take a look:

20. October 26, 2009 at 9:08 am —

This year my kids are being a hobo, a nerd and a fancy kitty cat. I much prefer the homemade costumes and I must say my 7 year old who is being a nerd made me laugh so hard when I saw his full costume. My favorite costume that I had won me a contest. I was about 8 months pregnant and I dressed up as Homer Simpson. The belly was perfect and I looked just like him!