Free Vintage Postcard Holiday Card Template

MCP Actions and Crave Designs have partnered to bring you a beautiful free Holiday Card Template plus video tutorial that teaches you how to insert photos easily into any card built with clipping masks.  To use our free card template, you only need Photoshop or Elements.

vintage-holiday-card

Download after sharing in the box below.  If you cannot see the box with the “share to download” please try another browser. Thanks!

Share This Page to download Free Vintage Holiday Card Template
Free Vintage Holiday Card Template

After you download, make sure to watch the video to learn how to use and customize card templates.

free holiday card template

free holiday card template

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Comments

1. Joyful Blessings Photography says

Thank you so much! It is very beautiful and I have had comments about it already! Thank you Crave Design and MCP!

2. Crystal ~ momaziggy says

Thank you Jodi & Crave Designs. I LOVE the natural earhty feel to these cards. Right up my alley & will go out to friends and family this year. THANK YOU!

3. says

I downloaded the template, figured out how to do it with your awesome tutorials and now I have a rather dumb question… where do I print it? It doesn’t fit any of the Millers or WHCC templates that I have seen. Maybe I am not looking in the right place! I am new to it all so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

4. Lisa says

I just downloaded the vintage template, but it said there was an error with the file. Any suggestions? I love this design and want to use it this year.

5. Marie says

They look nice! I am trying to find the download link, I cannot seem to find it here on the page. Could you please direct me to its location? Are these templates still available?

• Marie says

I figured that out but now when I download it and use WinRAR to extract/unzip, it tells me that I must copy files to “this compressed folder”. The zipped folder is reading ” The archive is either unknown format OR damaged” . Using Win FireFox latest version as well with Windows 7 machine.
        Thanks so much!

• says

You click on the share to download buttons – one of the three and it reveals the download. If you do not see it, please let me know what browser you are using and also try to use another one.

It is past the images of the card – you may just need to scroll further – it’s above the video and below the example.

6. Heidi says

Beautiful templates, but I had no luck unzipping them either, it just kept telling me the zipped folder was empty. Glad some of you are able to get it to work.

• says

I wish there was a more reliable method for zipping and unzipping. We often find winzip and 7zip are the best ones for windows. And mac usually has no issues with any of our free downloads.

Can you try one of them? The files are inside as the zip is the same for everyone. It is just a matter of getting it successfully extracted.

• says

You click on the share to download buttons – one of the three and it reveals the download. Then where those were turns into a link. :) If you do not see it, please let me know what browser you are using and also try to use another one.

7. Whipple says

I’ve downloaded it twice and each time it has resulted in a different sized file but neither file would unzip, not in 7Zip (which said part of the file was damaged) nor in RAR File Open Knife. I’m using Firefox.

8. Gina Munger says

Jodi, I have shared on facebook and twitter and it when I download and go to unzip it will not work. I have never had a problem with any of your others. I tried this morning and again now. The message I get reads zip is invalid.

• says

I can try and rezip if you email me – but it is working for most. Are you PC or Mac?
      My re-zip is on a mac. The old one – I am not sure as it was from a few years ago but we never had anyone have issues back then. Not sure why a few people are now…

9. says

I am trying to download the Vintage Postcard Template, it starts downloading and then gets “interrupted”. I have tried about 5 times so far today, it’s just not working.

10. erin says

Same problem as some of the others- I can see that there is data in the zipped file, but the message says there isn’t. I’m using a pc. I’ve never had a problem extracting files before. I tried to install winzip but didn’t get it to work so uninstalled it.

11. Laura Whatley says

Can you tell me the fonts that are used? I want to change the wording, but have to have the font to do so.

I love the templates!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!

12. Laura Whatley says

I found the list of Fonts, however, I can not find CBX Monument Font on the internet. Can you tell me where I can find it?

Thanks!