Free Vintage Postcard Holiday Card Template

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™

Free Vintage Postcard Holiday Card Template

MCP Actions and Crave Designs have partnered to bring you a beautiful free Holiday Card Template plus video tutorial that teaches you how to insert photos easily into any card built with clipping masks.  To use our free card template, you only need Photoshop or Elements.

vintage-holiday-card

Download after sharing in the box below.  If you cannot see the box with the “share to download” please try another browser. Thanks!

[socialshare-download href=”http://bit.ly/mcp-crave”]Free Vintage Holiday Card Template[/socialshare-download]

After you download, make sure to watch the video to learn how to use and customize card templates.

[embedplusvideo height=”450″ width=”600″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/1jjAGvG” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/GCwEBrkM_Wo?fs=1&hd=1″ vars=”ytid=GCwEBrkM_Wo&width=600&height=450&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=1&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=&notes=” id=”ep5233″ /]

free holiday card template

free holiday card template

Free Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets by MCP™
Creating a Good Logo: The Dos and Don'ts
How to Create a Watermark in Lightroom 3

1. Whipple
    November 20, 2013 at 2:54 pm —

I’ve downloaded it twice and each time it has resulted in a different sized file but neither file would unzip, not in 7Zip (which said part of the file was damaged) nor in RAR File Open Knife. I’m using Firefox.

2. November 20, 2013 at 9:45 am —

Am I blind? LOL. I shared it on FB but can’t find it to download.

• November 20, 2013 at 10:01 am —

You click on the share to download buttons – one of the three and it reveals the download. Then where those were turns into a link. 🙂 If you do not see it, please let me know what browser you are using and also try to use another one.

It is past the images of the card – you may just need to scroll further – it’s above the video and below the example.

• November 20, 2013 at 10:05 am —

I tried it again, I’d shared it but the FB “pop up” covered the part for the downlaod…I caught it this time. Thank you so much!

3. Heidi
    November 20, 2013 at 11:17 am —

Beautiful templates, but I had no luck unzipping them either, it just kept telling me the zipped folder was empty. Glad some of you are able to get it to work.

• November 20, 2013 at 11:29 am —

I wish there was a more reliable method for zipping and unzipping. We often find winzip and 7zip are the best ones for windows. And mac usually has no issues with any of our free downloads.

Can you try one of them? The files are inside as the zip is the same for everyone. It is just a matter of getting it successfully extracted.

4. Anne R
    November 20, 2013 at 11:13 am —

Thank you for the generous gifts.

5. Doreen
    November 20, 2013 at 9:49 am —

I love it ( Free Vintage Postcard Holiday Card Template) but how do you download it?

• November 20, 2013 at 10:00 am —

You click on the share to download buttons – one of the three and it reveals the download. If you do not see it, please let me know what browser you are using and also try to use another one.

6. Marie
    November 20, 2013 at 9:44 am —

They look nice! I am trying to find the download link, I cannot seem to find it here on the page. Could you please direct me to its location? Are these templates still available?

• November 20, 2013 at 9:59 am —

• Marie
        November 20, 2013 at 10:52 am —

I figured that out but now when I download it and use WinRAR to extract/unzip, it tells me that I must copy files to “this compressed folder”. The zipped folder is reading ” The archive is either unknown format OR damaged” . Using Win FireFox latest version as well with Windows 7 machine.
        Thanks so much!

7. Lisa
    November 20, 2013 at 9:38 am —

I just downloaded the vintage template, but it said there was an error with the file. Any suggestions? I love this design and want to use it this year.

8. November 6, 2012 at 3:55 pm —

Are these templates still available? I love them.I’d be interested in purchasing them. Thank you!

9. Lauren
    November 6, 2012 at 12:16 am —

Same here!! Is there any way to still get this? I’m obsessed!

10. Belle
    October 24, 2012 at 3:32 pm —

Is this still available – I really like it 🙂

11. Be 4ever Young
    July 31, 2012 at 2:04 pm —

Are these free card templates till available for DL and do they work in Lightroom 3.6?

12. February 8, 2012 at 6:30 pm —

I am a huge fan of yours and Crave Photography stuff, but Im not on facebook, anyway to still get the cute free designs?

13. George
    November 14, 2011 at 1:24 pm —

How do I install the card template? There aren’t any instructions in the file.

• November 14, 2011 at 3:57 pm —

Cards do not install – just unzip and open the .psd layered Photoshop file. Also there is a video tutorial located on Facebook where you download it showing how to use it.

14. November 10, 2011 at 10:46 pm —

I downloaded the template, figured out how to do it with your awesome tutorials and now I have a rather dumb question… where do I print it? It doesn’t fit any of the Millers or WHCC templates that I have seen. Maybe I am not looking in the right place! I am new to it all so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

15. Crystal ~ momaziggy
    November 10, 2011 at 1:31 pm —

Thank you Jodi & Crave Designs. I LOVE the natural earhty feel to these cards. Right up my alley & will go out to friends and family this year. THANK YOU!

16. Joyful Blessings Photography
    November 9, 2011 at 9:13 am —

Thank you so much! It is very beautiful and I have had comments about it already! Thank you Crave Design and MCP!

17. November 9, 2011 at 12:40 am —

ohhhh thank you Jodi and Crave Designs!!

18. Mandy
    November 8, 2011 at 9:56 am —

I am unable to find the tutorial for the greeting card.

19. Angela Shober
    November 8, 2011 at 8:42 am —

SO PRETTY – thank you!

20. November 8, 2011 at 8:33 am —

Thank you to Crave and MCP you are so generous.