Three Step-By-Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?

inspire balloon edit2 600x656 Three Step By Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?

Three Step-By-Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?

Which edit do you like best?  Each was edited with MCP Inspire Photoshop Actions for PS and PSE.

Edit 1: Color Carousel: Used Brilliant Base, Sun-Drenched, Spunky, Georgia Peach, Beaming, Bold Color (masked off denim), Precision Sharp (painted on balloons + eyes)

balloon1 sundr spunk gapeach beam bold prec 600x903 Three Step By Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?

Edit 2: Color Carousel: Used Brilliant Base, Sweet Dreams, Enchanted Rainforest, Beaming, Bold Color (masked off denim), Magical Matte (painted off the balloons and face) Precision Sharp (painted on balloons + eyes)

balloon3 sweetdream ench rainf beaming cold shallowdof magic matte 600x903 Three Step By Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?

Edit 3: Brilliant Base (masked off jeans), White Balance Sliders, Bold Color (painted on balloons), Precision Sharp (painted on balloons + eyes)

balloon2 bril bold wb slid prec 600x903 Three Step By Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?

Thank you to Niki Foret Norton for letting me share this wonderful Valentine’s Day themed image.

Three Step By Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?

twitter Three Step By Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?facebook Three Step By Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?pinterest Three Step By Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?googleplus Three Step By Step Photoshop Edits: What is Your Favorite?

Beth says:

I prefer the 3rd. Then again, I am personally sick of the dreamy/hazy look and prefer stronger realistic things. I know it’s all a matter of taste, but you asked!

Michelle says:

I LOVE this. I’m new to actions and have no clue what to do other than hit the Play button. It’s annoying to see all this potential but not have a map to get there. I like straight answers. I’m a Mom+Wife+Photographer+Everything and don’t have time to mess around with trial and error. I need straight answers and information. This tutorial just made me a paying customer!

rab says:

Love the edit 1 and 3.

Elizabeth says:

The 3rd one – I like how the yellows and greens are brought out as well as darkening the blacks. :)

Sue says:

3 I like the overall appearance of color saturation

Heather says:

I like #3 the best, cute shot!

Diana says:

I prefer edit 3. I’m all for simplicity that is timeless. Portraits now a days have too many bells and whistles and if you ask me, that will not last long.

Add Comment Register