Thank you for your support with the launch of my new site and blog over the past month.
One issue I have heard is that the video tutorials occasionally would have a hiccup and not play through. I have re-loaded and worked the way videos display on the site. They should be working more reliably now.
You can get to videos a few ways now too:
- Product pages – at the bottom of descriptions for products that have a video, I have included links directly to the helpful videos. You may watch me use the products prior to buying them and come back and watch them once you purchase to really make the most of your MCP Action sets.
- On the dedicated video pages – you can see both product videos and photoshop action set videos.
- Photoshop video tutorials
- Photoshop actions tutorials (for full photoshop)
- Photoshop actions tutorials (for elements)
I hope these videos help you. As soon as I figure out the best software for recording on a Mac, I can resume these videos. Or maybe I will have to go in my twins’ room and use my old PC to record….
Also, if you can take the time to review specific workshops or products you have purchased or even the freebies, I would appreciate this. Just go to a specific workshop, action set, or action package, and click on the “add your review” link. I do need to approve them, since a new joy of the site is “review spam.”
Thanks so much!