Before and After Step-by-Step Edit: Create Magical Children’s Images with a Few Special Photoshop Touches
The MCP Show and Tell Site is a place for you to share your images edited with MCP products (our Photoshop actions, Lightroom presets, textures and more). We’ve always shared before and after Blueprints on our main blog, but now, we will sometimes share some favorites from Show and Tell to give these photographers even more exposure. If you haven’t checked out Show and Tell yet, what are you waiting for? You’ll learn how other photographers are using our products and see what they can do for your work. And once you are ready, you can show off your own editing skills using MCP goodies. You might even make new friends or gain a customer…. since you get to add your website address right on the page. Bonus!
Today’s Featured Image:
By: Jessica Roberts
Studio: Sweet Adeline Photography
Camera and Lens Used: Canon EOS 6D, 135 mm f2.0
ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed: ISO 320, f/2.0, SS 1/500
- Smoothed skin manually with a gaussian blur (can also be accomplished using skin smoothing actions in Newborn Necessities)
- Added a vignette manually
- Overlaid the butterfly from another image and blurred a bit – extracted the butterfly and pasted into the image, then blurred to make it feel more a part of the image.
- Pick Me Up at default opacity
- Blushing action to add color to Lips & Cheeks
- Sharp Eyelashes action to make eyes pop
- Print Sharpie, inverted and masked on baby