40 Top Photoshop Tips, Tricks & Tutorials from MCP Actions

Over the past year I have done many videos and shorter tips and tutorials. My readership has grown tremendously and many of you may have missed some of these. I wanted to make your lives as easy as possible and put them in one place.

Here are links to 40 popular Photoshop quick tips and tricks and video tutorials from the past year.  Just click on each to begin learning.  These are not in any particular order so just work your way down the list or pick the topics that interest you.

1. How to Use the Transform Tool in Photoshop
  33. A Better Way to Dodge and Burn in Photoshop
  34. Changing the Color of a Backdrop in Photoshop
  35. How to Make Your Photo into a Pencil Sketch
  36. How to Edit Silhouette Shots in Photoshop
  37. How to Burn the Edges and Add Vignettes
  38. How to Lose 10 Pounds in 1 Minute – the Photoshop Digital Diet
  39. Using Curves in CS4 (What is New)
  40. What to do When Photoshop Starts Acting Crazy

TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle Plus

Comments

• 7

says

Opinionated Ant – yes – please come back when you get Photoshop. Lots of Goodies here for you – and even more tips and tutorials!

says

Oh my gosh! My head is spinning. That is like an entire weekend’s worth of information. Thanks for posting the links all in one spot. You are the BEST!

says

This is the BEST Jodi! Thanks so much, I tagged this page on my delicious site so I can come back to it again and again, wonderful!

says

Thank you so much for all of this information! This is my first year in business (I recently started my blog and I finally have a website up and running) and I really enjoy reading your helpful tips and suggestions! I haven’t been able to check your blog in a few days so I just went through the posts I have missed and I REALLY enjoyed the one a few days ago about shooting RAW vs jpeg. Thank you for all of your help!

Diane Stewart says

Jodi, These tutorials are awesome. Thank you so much. Just little bits of info that really help!! I do have a question, I noticed in your texture tutorial that you have the textures in your windows dropdown (I think that is right) how do you get them there? Or more basic, where do you download them to and how do you organize them. Also, did you download each texture one at a time or can you download in sets? Thanks for any info……..

says

Wow! I have learned so much from you Jodie – you are the bomb diggity! Thanks again for spreading your knowledge around – it is so appreciated!

says

Thank-you so much for this list. I use your tute’s ALL the time, so this reduces my seaching time greatly. Thanks for all you do!

says

This is awesome since I’m fairly new to reading your blog. I had no idea you had so many great tutorials on here! Don’t know if you’ve ever covered this or not, but I’m trying to resize my images so clients who buy the files can only print to 11×14 and not sure how to do it (don’t know max. pixels there should be to print up to that size, but not any larger). I don’t want to necessarily crop the photos, just want to limit the size they can print for themselves. Any ideas?

says

WOW this is wonderful!! I am always looking for things to learn in photoshop. It’s an endless journey for me but you have just made it so much easier :) Thanks so much Jodi

Lynsey T says

This is a great post! I always use your tips but have yet to comment. You always have such helpful tips and I just wanted to say thanks!

patti schultz says

I love reading your blog and love your eye doctor/dentist actions. I am a newby and was wondering is there a way to crop someone out of a photo with out distoring the image and make the same printable size using photoshop cs

Trackbacks